from Fort Fun
Fort Fun Mini Golf And More is your one-stop spot for family entertainment! Nestled right in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, we offer something for all ages - whether it's taking on the family in our 3000 sq. ft. Laser Tag arena or enjoying a competitive round of Miniature Golf while learning about the history of the area, Fort Fun has it all! For your best value, try our Do It All Activity Pass, which includes all of our activities at one low price.
Featured activities include:
2 award-winning 18-hole Outdoor Miniature Golf courses
- The Old Town Square course offers a variety of trick shot holes designed for all ages. While playing, learn about the settlement of Gatlinburg with storyboards at every hole and take in the atmosphere of downtown from a beautifully landscaped vantagepoint.
- The Mountain Trail course provides a more traditional putt putt course for the avid golf enthusiasts. Prove you are a master of your short game with these challenging greens, and learn a little about the area before Gatlinburg was settled with storyboards at every hole.
Indoor 9-hole Blacklight Golf
- Embark on a glow-in-the-dark putt putt adventure under the sea, complete with mermaids, a pirate ship, and various aquatic obstacles to challenge all skill sets. Add a wackier dimension to your miniature golf game with our Mischief Spinners located throughout course.
- Get psyched up for the best laser tag games in Gatlinburg! We feature a 3000 sq. ft. maze-like arena complete with interactive phasers and equipment. We recommend this activity for children over the age of 5 and at least 42 inches tall.
- It's the wildest ride you'll ever have in a motion simulator GUARANTEED! Since the screen moves with the seats, the experience is more realistic than most other motion ride amusements. Experience 6 different movies with all kinds of twist, g-forces and wacky turns in this 12-seat futuristic space capsule motion ride theater.
- Dual lever steering controls allow you to go in any direction - or just sit and spin in circles! While there is a 44" height requirement, not having traditional gas and brake pedals allows most young kids to participate equally with the adults.
- "Break the Vault" Lazer Maze Challenge is for the competitive visitor who wants to try their skill in a Mission Impossible setting. The object is to navigate the maze as quickly as possible without breaking a beam: jump, crawl, climb, and sliver your way through an obstacle course of brilliant green lasers to the top of the leaderboards!
*CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION*
- With 15 - 17 gemstones GUARANTEED in every bag, this is the best place to find treasure in Gatlinburg! Our bags are seeded with 30 different types of gemstones including rubies, fossils, native arrowheads, and other materials.